We have implemented a few changes to our check-in/check-out process; a reflection of our continued commitment to protecting the health and safety of our patients and our team.
Before your appointment:
- Fill out the COVID-19 Informed Consent prior to your first visit
- Brush and floss at home
At your appointment:
- Call the office when you arrive
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer
- Patients will be temperature screened upon entering the office
- Patients will need to wear face coverings when in the office
- We request that only patients enter the office (if a parent would like to accompany a younger patient, the parent will also be screened and must wear a face covering)
After your appointment:
- We will call the parent/guardian to schedule the next appointment
We want to express our heartfelt thanks to you, our valued patients, for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented time. We continue to request that you reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms, you have recently come in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or you have recently traveled to/from the CT Travel Advisory Regions.